All Day. Your Way!
Cosmetology Educational Event for Licensed Estheticians, Nail Technicians and Cosmetologists
Monday, November 6, 2017, 8 am to 5 pm
Southeast Cosmetology Academy
Minnesota State College Southeast
1250 Homer Road, Winona, Minnesota
Join us for another day of fun and professional development co-hosted by FourStar Beauty and Southeast Cosmetology Academy! Earn up to 8 hours of training credits in the classes you choose. In addition to the classes, enjoy a student competition and networking with Minnesota State College Southeast instructors and other professionals in the field. Sign up for a half or full day.
Cost: $90 entire day (lunch included), $50 half day
8 to Noon: Core Class
MSC Southeast Cosmetology instructor Jodi Heim will cover safety and sanitation, health infection control, and laws and rules of the industry.
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm (Choose One)
- Beautiful Business meets Fashionable Financial Freedom
- Moroccanoil Signature Cutting with Knotworks**
3:00 pm to 5:00 pm (Choose One)
- Aloxxi: A real life organic approach to color in the salon**
- Take it to the Next Level with Nail Art II
- Serious Skincare: Physical vs Chemical Exfoliation
**For Licensed Professionals Only
For more detailed descriptions of the classes, download the brochure!