College Articulated Transfer Agreements

Articulation Agreements are formal agreements between two or more colleges and universities to accept credits in transfer toward a specific academic program. Articulation Agreements are generally for specialized professional or technical programs offered at colleges (e.g., Associate in Science (A.S.), Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.), diplomas, certificates) that can be applied to a specific program/major at the receiving university.

Minnesota State College-Southeast Technical has articulation agreements for select programs with other Minnesota State Colleges & Universities (MnSCU) institutions as well as post-secondary colleges and universities outside the MnSCU system. There are two document options available listing articulation agreements currently in place:

For more information about transferring among MnSCU institutions, see Minnesota Transfer, a guide to transferring among Minnesota State Colleges and Universities.