Computer Aided Design (CAD) Drafting Technologies
100% online CAD degree now offered!
Complex products all start with a plan. By receiving a degree from Southeast Technical’s online CAD drafting program, you will learn how to translate ideas at the product conception stage into physical work plans that launch the design process. As a CAD designer, you will be an essential part of any technical team.
Employment opportunities in the CAD drafting field abound, and a degree from Southeast Technical’s online CAD drafting program will prepare you with the specific skills employers are looking for. Solidworks, Inventor, Google SketchUP, Autocad—they’re all here, and you’ll learn how to apply these industry-standard software programs on a project basis just as you will on the job.
With over 40 years’ combined experience, our CAD drafting faculty will teach you the tools of the trade so that you can be successful in your career on day one. And with their industry connections, Southeast Technical instructors will help you find an internship to gain invaluable real-world experience.
Have a busy schedule or just like to work at your own pace? Southeast Technical’s online CAD drafting program is flexible enough to accommodate your busy lifestyle, but rigorous enough to ensure you develop the skills employers demand. Take the next step to achieve an online CAD degree, and put a new career in motion - apply today!
Program Learning Outcomes
Program graduates will be able to:
- Complete industry standard assembly drawings using 2d and 3d CAD.
- Complete industry standard part drawings using 2d and 3d CAD.
- Calculate mating part conditions to guarantee part fits.
- Define and apply proper design materials.
- Define and apply proper standard part vendors.
- Communicate verbally and in written forms.
- Jim Ziegler and Celeste Pronchinske combine for over thirty years of field and teaching experience in drafting and design.