Administrative Support Careers
Online or on campus: Earn your degree in Administrative Support when and where you want it.
These days, resources are tight and employers are looking for detail-oriented, tech-savvy administrative support personnel to manage both complex projects and day-to-day office needs. With a degree from Southeast Technical’s Administrative Support program, you’ll become an expert-user of office software programs and sharpen your clerical skills to become a valuable team player.
Choose the option that best fits your schedule and career goals. All of Southeast Technical's Administrative Support programs can be completed 100% online, including the college’s online Administrative Assistant A.A.S. degree, online Office Specialist diploma, and online Office Assistant certificate. Southeast Technical also offers full-time, part-time, one-year, and two-year options for completing your chosen degree.
On-campus classes are available during the day for students who prefer in-person instruction or a mix of both online and on-campus flexibility. Looking for some real-world office experience? Internship opportunities are available and in many cases will get your foot in the door for a new administrative support career opportunity!
Follow our page on Facebook to say in touch with Administrative Support Careers at Southeast Technical.
Program Learning Outcomes
Program graduates will be able to:
- Accurately and efficiently utilize computer application software for office applications.
- Demonstrate keyboarding production proficiency.
- Create real-life documents using correct English and proofreading skills.
- Demonstrate appropriate critical thinking and problem-solving skills for the workplace.
- Apply knowledge of office procedures to simulated or entry-level employment situations.
- Ramona Coron earned her A.A.S. degree in Medical Secretarial Science from Anoka Ramsey Community College and her B.S. degree in Business Education and Office Administration from Winona State University. She has been with Southeast Technical since 1983 and specializes in both on-campus and online administrative support instruction. Contact Ramona at email@example.com.
- Laura Foss holds a B.S. degree in Business Education from Winona State University, as well as a Master's degree in Educational Technology from Marian University. In addition to working in education, Laura has worked in the fields of finance, administrative assistance, and bookkeeping. She joined the Administrative Support Careers department at Southeast Technical in the fall of 2010 and specializes in both on-campus and online administrative support instruction. Contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org.