Giving to Southeast Technical
Thanks to the support of alumni, friends, and businesses, Southeast Technical Foundation helps ease the burden for Southeast Tech students. The Foundation is a 501 c(3) organization governed by an all-volunteer Board of Directors.
The success of Southeast Tech and its students would not be possible without the generosity of donors like you. Gifts are used to support college initiatives, to enhance education, and to provide scholarship support for Southeast Tech students.
Gifts to the college Foundation may be made for general support, and will be used where they are most needed. They may also be designated for a particular program or made in honor or memory of an individual.
Ways to make a gift
We encourage you to make a gift in a way that is the most advantageous for you, the donor.
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
- Pledge: You may pledge an amount to be paid over a period of time.
- Gifts of appreciated property: You can realize significant tax advantages by making a gift of appreciated securities.
- Philanthropy on a Budget Direct Debit Program: Make a recurring gift through direct debit from your checking or savings account. Please download the form to fill out.
- Through our secure online donation system
- Planned gifts
- Life insurance
- Giving through retirement plans
- Charitable trusts and annuities: You can enjoy the benefits of a current tax deduction while providing for yourself or loved ones, and making a significant gift to the college.