If you have never attended Minnesota State College – Southeast Technical, you are considered a "new" student. Graduating high school seniors, veterans, and adult learners are just a few examples of our many new students.
To apply and enroll in classes, please complete the following steps:
- Complete and submit an online application
- Pay $20 application fee and submit needed documents
- Schedule and take Accuplacer Placement Exam
- Complete financial aid and/or payment plan
- Attend orientation and registration
- Buy books, pay tuition, and attend classes
We also request that you submit a copy of your high school transcript or GED to the admissions office.
Special Admission Programs
Some career programs require more than the completed admission process for eligibility. If you are applying to any of the following programs, please contact an admissions advisor or refer to the links below to learn about the additional admission requirements that exist for these programs.