If you have attended college previously, please complete the following steps for admission to Minnesota State College – Southeast Technical. Please see the Southeast Technical Transfer Policies and Procedures for more information. View Board Policy 3.39 Transfer Rights and Responsibilities to understand students' and institutions' rights and responsibilities as they relate to transfer of credit.
- Complete and submit an online application
- Pay $20 application fee
- Schedule and take Accuplacer Placement Exam
- Submit official copies of any previous college transcripts. You are responsible for contacting your previous colleges to request a transcript be sent to Minnesota State College – Southeast Technical. Transcripts from Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU) may be automatically accessed through MnSCU eTranscript. We will not be able to electronically retrieve your MnSCU transcript(s) if you have holds on your records including, but not limited to, unpaid balance(s). If you are unable to obtain your transcript(s) due to a financial hold, you will not be able to enroll at Minnesota State College – Southeast Technical until the financial hold has been resolved with your previous college(s).
- Complete financial aid and/or payment plan
- Attend orientation and registration
- Buy books, pay tuition, and attend classes
Transfer Specialists Contact Information
More Information for Transfer Students