You can view textbook information for your courses starting on the day the course schedule is released. The list will be completed as textbook adoptions are received from instructors.
How to Purchase Your Textbooks
Follow the steps below to complete your online textbook order.
- Read through these directions.
- Click on your campus button at the bottom of the instructions. A new window will pop up through which you can start your purchase.
- Create a unique password. Your MSC Southeast password will not automatically be recognized by the online bookstore. You can, however, choose to use the same password that you have used for Southeast Tech for the bookstore. Be sure to record your login information for future use.
- Login. Your login username is your email address. Your login password is the unique password created in the previous step.
- Make your selections. Navigate through the on-screen sections below to select materials for your courses:
- New or Used: More specific options are available when you come to enter order preferences in a later step.
- Add to cart
- Go to shopping cart. When you are ready to check out, click on the shopping cart button.
- Edit your cart as needed. Each book title in your cart has a drop down menu that will allow you to select Used Only, Used Preferred, New Only, or New Preferred for each title.
- Update cart if edits were made and continue to checkout.
- Select order preferences.
- Select which items to add to your order from the drop down menu. Choices are do not add to order, add all materials, and add only required.
- At this time you may also apply textbook condition preferences to your entire textbook order. Choices are Used Preferred, Used Only, New Only, and New Preferred.
- Continue to check out and note shipping options. All textbook orders are shipped UPS only and typically arrive in 7 to 10 business days. We do not have textbook reservation at this time.
- Continue to check out and enter payment information. Only VISA and MasterCard are accepted.
- Submit order.