Welcome to the Minnesota State College Southeast online bookstore. We work diligently to provide all the textbooks and materials you need to successfully complete your courses in an affordable manner. As you browse for your textbooks online, please keep in mind the following points about our services:
- We aim to be the best overall value by providing all textbooks and materials required for your courses—on campus or online—with low shipping fees. Orders typically ship in 3 to 5 business days.
- We guarantee that the books you buy from us are the correct edition and have not been illegally reproduced.
- When textbooks have been bundled by the publisher, often you will not be able to find their ISBN number available for purchase outside our store.
- Purchasing a text alone may leave you missing key pieces the instructor requires for the course. We do not carry the pieces separately.
Ready to get your books? Visit the Texbook Purchase page.
When can I view textbook information online for the upcoming semester/term?
You can view textbook information for your courses starting on the day the course schedule is released. The list will be completed as textbook adoptions are received from instructors. View textbook information online.
When can I purchase textbooks on the bookstore website?
Books can be ordered online using Visa/Mastercard 3 to 4 weeks prior to the start of each semester. Charging to financial aid can be done if financial aid is on file. Watch for financial aid charging dates under "Important Dates." Please contact the campus bookstore at 507-453-2686 if you need assistance with online ordering.
For continuing students, please be aware that the college holds new student registration just before classes begin. We recommend that continuing students purchase textbooks either online or on campus before these registration sessions because orders from new students could reduce textbook quantities for particular courses.
Can I return textbooks ordered online?
See Return Policy. With your receipt, textbooks can be returned during the drop/add period plus one business day. Returns require your original receipt. NEW textbooks must be undamaged, bundled in original shrinkwrap if purchased bundled, and have no markings.
Are the textbooks returnable if I drop a class?
If you drop a class, the last day to return books is still the drop/add period plus one business day. Returns require your original receipt. NEW textbooks must be undamaged, bundled in original shrinkwrap if purchased bundled, and have no markings.
What is the difference between Required, Recommended, and Optional textbooks?
- Required: Instructor has indicated this textbook will be necessary for the class.
- Recommended: Texts are resources or reference materials selected by your instructor and may be purchased at your discretion.
- Optional: Instructor has indicated that the texts would be beneficial to you if you wish to purchase them.