Minnesota State College Southeast Foundation Scholarships
Timeline for Applications/Awards
- DEADLINE: June 1 for Fall semester. Notification approximately July 30.
- DEADLINE: September 30 for Spring semester. Notification approximately November 30.
General Requirements for Foundation Scholarships
- Applicants must be enrolled or have been accepted for admission for the fall semester at Southeast Technical by the closing date.
- The applicant must document his or her eligibility by submitting a fully-completed application as instructed (downloadable form available below).
- Current students must be in good standing with the college.
- See Scholarship FAQ for more detailed information.
New! MSC Southeast Foundation Scholarships are now available for processing through an online system.
Applications are reviewed on the basis of:
- Professional goals
- Financial need
- Grade point averages
- College choice
- Letters of recommendation
- Scholarship Evaluation Scale (PDF) - This document explains how how scholarship applications are evaluated by the Foundation panel.
Casie Johnson, Director of Alumni and Scholarships