Southeast Technical Foundation Scholarships
Timeline for Applications/Awards
- DEADLINE: June 1 for Fall semester. Notification approximately July 30.
- DEADLINE: September 30 for Spring semester. Notification approximately November 30.
General Requirements for Foundation Scholarships
- Applicants must be enrolled or have been accepted for admission for the fall semester at Southeast Technical by the closing date.
- The applicant must document his or her eligibility by submitting a fully-completed application as instructed (downloadable form available below).
- Current students must be in good standing with the college.
- See Scholarship FAQ for more detailed information.
You can stop by the reception desk on either campus to pick up an application form or download it using one of the links below:
- Application: Adobe PDF version (53 KB .PDF)
- Application: Microsoft Word version (82 KB .DOC) Note: if you have trouble opening the Microsoft Word version of this form, right-click the link and choose "Save Target As..." or "Save Link As...". This will allow you to save a copy on your computer.
Applications are reviewed on the basis of:
- Professional goals
- Financial need
- Grade point averages
- College choice
- Letters of recommendation
- Scholarship Evaluation Scale (PDF) - This document explains how how scholarship applications are evaluated by the Foundation panel.
Casie Johnson, Director of Alumni and Scholarships