Southeast Technical Foundation Scholarships
General Requirements for Foundation Scholarships
- Applicants must be enrolled or have been accepted for admission for the fall semester at Southeast Technical by the closing date.
- The applicant must document his or her eligibility by submitting a fully-completed application as instructed (downloadable form available below).
- Current students must be in good standing with the college.
- See Scholarship FAQ for more detailed information.
Assistant to the President
Timeline for Applications/Awards
received on or before June 1 of each year will be eligible for the Fall
semester. Notification of these awards occurs approximately July
received on or before September 30 of each year will be eligible for the
Spring semester. Notification of these awards occurs approximately
Foundation Scholarship Application Form
The application is available for download and printing. It is available in Adobe PDF and Microsoft Word formats. If you are unable to save your changes in the Adobe PDF version, please download the Microsoft Word version.
- Application: Adobe PDF version (53 KB .PDF)
- Application: Microsoft Word version (82 KB .DOC) Note: if you have trouble opening the Microsoft Word version of this form, please right-click the link and choose "Save Target As..." or "Save Link As...". This will allow you to save a copy on your computer.
Applications are reviewed on the basis of:
- Professional goals
- Financial need
- Grade point averages
- College choice
- Letters of recommendation
- Scholarship Evaluation Scale (PDF) - This document explains how how scholarship applications are evaluated by the Foundation panel.