Global Finishing Solutions (GFS) is recognized world-wide for its long tradition of
providing finishing equipment designed and manufactured according to the
highest standards in the industry. GFS is a national market leader in the Spray
Booth & Systems Industry, located in Osseo, Wisconsin. We are currently
seeking candidates to fill the following position:
This position translates the ideas, rough sketches, and specifications of the customer/sales
personnel into working plans which are used in the fabrication, assembly, and installation of
company products by performing the following duties:
• Using the C.A.D software, must be able to design and create concept, assembly, and
detail drawings which illustrate the product design.
• Creates shear lists and bill of materials calling out quantities, sizes, and dimensions of
materials used in the fabrication process.
• Create accurate load lists so the shipping department can ship all components for each
• Prepares and transmits submittal drawing packages, including cut sheets, to customers.
• Provide support during the installation process for on-site crews, as well as providing
support for other departments as needed.
• Provide quality control checks on blueprints and work orders.
Two year certificate from college or technical school in drafting/design or the equivalent; three
to five years related experience and/or training in design drafting; or equivalent combination of
education and experience in. Past experience with Inventor and Solid Edge is preferred.
We offer a competitive wage based on experience and performance. We also offer a
comprehensive benefit plan, which includes Health, Life, Dental, 401K, Vacation, and
Please mail resumes to:
Global Finishing Solutions
Attn: Human Resources
P.O. Box 250
Osseo, WI 54758
OR email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone (715) 597 8074 and/or fax (715) 597 8274