Student Health and Wellness
Red Wing Health Services | Winona Health Services
The college collaborates with the Red Wing Family YMCA to provide access to fitness classes (yoga, cycle, kettlebells, muscle toning & strengthening, cardio endurance, balance, flexibility, water aerobics and more); 2 indoor pools, sauna and hot tub, with open swim times and designated lap lanes; and 2 gyms, indoor track, and rock-climbing wall.
Membership Registration Process (Download a brochure)
- Students must register for Y membership during one of the on-campus registration dates. The Y will be on campus select dates during the first 2-weeks of Fall and Spring semesters to register students for membership. Watch for advertisements around the college for dates and times.
- Unable to attend an on-campus Y Registration? Please contact Whitney Votra at the Y to schedule an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students will need to show proof of enrollment at Minnesota State College Southeast in order to sign up for Y membership and must remain enrolled to continue to utilize Y services.
MSC Southeast, in collaboration with Winona State University, offers health and wellness services at WSU’s Integrated Wellness Complex facility. Access to all fitness facility is allowed with valid current student ID.
Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Some of the most common reasons for visits to the clinic are listed below. Learn more about student health services on the Winona State Health & Wellness Services page, and also review important parking information prior to your visit.
- Acute injuries
- Allergy injections
- Birth control counseling
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Emergency contraception
- General illness
- Gynecology exams (pap smears and pelvic exams)
- Laboratory services
- Pharmacy services
- Physical exams
- Pregnancy testing
- Sexually transmitted infection testing
- Triage service for urgent care and walk-in patients
- Women's Health Clinic