Hiawatha Himes, Inc. is currently looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse, details below.
- Schedule: Minimum 60 hours
- Salary Classification: Non-Exempt
- Job Purpose: To coordinate and provide for the medical needs of the individuals supported; to integrate health needs into the daily plans and activities of the individuals supported.
- Current Registered Nursing (RN) or Practical Nursing License (LPN) license in the State of Minnesota or proof of graduation from an accredited college or university prior to successfully passing the MN Nursing Board examination*
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to speak, write, and comprehend the English language
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory motor vehicle record, and successful completion of Hiawatha Homes driving test
- Ability to work with and support both male and females
- Successful completion of Hiawatha Homes Medication Administration class
- Upon hire, candidates must provide proof of employment eligibility and proof of being free from tuberculosis
- All candidates must successfully pass a State of Minnesota background check before working unsupervised
- Nursing experience in the field of disabilities and previous leadership experience is preferred
*Hiawatha Homes reserves the right to implement a probationary wage while working prior to successful completion of the MN Nursing Board examination. The employee would be required to obtain their MN Nursing license within three months of the initial date of employment.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and current resume to Don Kittleson, Recruitment Specialist, in person or at firstname.lastname@example.org.