Spring 2014 Application/Registration deadlines coming up!
workforce requires skill and confidence to succeed. Minnesota State College –
Southeast Technical can help prepare you for your future.
more than 90 diverse programs and campuses in Red Wing and Winona, Southeast
Technical can help you launch a career in business, industry or healthcare.
There is still room for you, but the deadline to apply and register for Spring Semester is coming soon!
- You must complete
your FULL application process by January 2, 2014 in order to register
for spring semester classes.
- Complete and submit online application
- Pay $20 application fee
- Submit high school transcript or GED certificate
- Send official transcripts from colleges you have previously attended
- Schedule and take Accuplacer Placement Exam
- Complete financial aid and/or payment plan
- Registration takes place in Winona on Thursday,
January 9 and in Red Wing on Friday, January 10; beginning at
8 am on both days.
- Additionally, registration/orientation will be held on Monday, January 13 in Winona at 10 am and 1:30 pm and in Red Wing at 10 am and 1 pm.
Begin the application process to Southeast Technical online today!