Update January 11, 2010
Reported cases of H1N1 Remain low on all campuses. As the new semester starts, please continue to protect yourself as another wave of H1N1 could occur over the next several months.
What can I do to protect myself from getting sick?
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue every time you cough or sneeze.
- If you don’t have a tissue, sneeze or cough into your sleeve.
- Wash hands often with soap and water or an alcohol‐based hand cleaner.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick, if possible.
- Stay healthy: eat nutritious foods, get enough sleep, and exercise.
Find more information on the H1N1 Resources page.