Minnesota State College Southeast Foundation Scholarships
Timeline for Applications/Awards
- Application window open December 1 – June 1
- DEADLINE: June 1, midnight.Notification approximately July 30.
- Application window open August 1 - September 30
- DEADLINE: September 30, midnight. Notification approximately November 30.
General Requirements for Foundation Scholarships
- Applicants must be enrolled or have been accepted for admission for the fall semester at MSC Southeast by the closing date.
- The applicant must document his or her eligibility by submitting a fully-completed application as instructed (apply online).
- Current students must be in good standing with the college.
- See Scholarship FAQ for more detailed information.
- Download Scholarship Quick Tips (PDF) for advice on how to prepare and submit your scholarship materials.
MSC Southeast Foundation Scholarships are now available for processing through an online system.
Applications are reviewed on the basis of:
- Professional goals
- Financial need
- Grade point averages
- College choice
- Letters of recommendation
- Scholarship Evaluation Scale (PDF) - This document explains how how scholarship applications are evaluated by the Foundation panel.
Casie Johnson, Associate Foundation Director