Merchants Bank, Winona
Merchants Bank, Winona, has an opening for a Credit Operations Representative in our Loan Documentation Preparation area. Duties include working with lenders and the preparation of commercial/Ag loan documents. A variety of computer input is related to this job. Must also be self-motivated, have good time management skills, a high level of accuracy, and be an excellent team worker.
Please apply in person at Merchants Bank, Winona, 102 E 3rd Street, online at www.merchantsbank.com/about/careers, or e-mail NLMessenger@merchantsbank.com with a cover letter and resume or to request an application. Merchants Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Work is performed under minimal supervision according to established policies and procedures; emphasis of this position is to complete commercial and Ag loan documents, document tracking. A variety of computer input is related to this job.
This position requires a well-organized and motivated individual with the ability to initiate projects and follow through as needed.
- Preparation of commercial/Ag loan documents utilizing the loan document software.
- Set up various loan tracking items using a tracking software-LQAS
- Expected to take responsibility to ensure that internal and external customers receive outstanding customer service.
- Ability to demonstrate good time management skills while maintaining a high level of accuracy. Adherence to compliance with laws concerning financial institutions.
- Perform in a mature and responsible manner while maintaining customer/employee confidentiality.
- Regular and dependable attendance is an essential function of this job.
- Employee will be expected to contribute to a positive working environment through words and actions within the employee’s own department as well as other areas of the bank.
- Employee may be asked to perform other duties as required by business needs.
- Employee will be expected to complete compliance and product knowledge assignments in a timely manner.
Indicators of Success:
Work is completed in an accurate and timely fashion. Good communication to
keep work flow balanced and moving forward. Interact with internal and external
customers in a professional manner. Employee must be willing to perform
independently and be a self-motivator.
Inside working environment, very low noise level, work performed primarily sitting
at a desk. Requires finger dexterity to operate office equipment.
Requires above-average aptitude in the area of math/number skills. Accuracy
shall be a top priority of this position. Amiable personality. Must be excellent team
Reports to the Credit Operations Officer for fulfillment of duties, responsibilities,
authority, and for proper interpretation.
Will mainly have contact with internal staff. Expected to always conduct self in a
manner that will enhance the overall marketing effort of the Bank.