MSC Southeast BACK TO CAMPUS plans are taking shape for Fall 2021
Having safely delivered education on campus in Red Wing and Winona throughout the 20-21 academic year, plans are underway to fully open the college in Fall 2021.
MSC Southeast will be ready to meet the needs and expectations of students by offering face-to-face classes as well a full complement of campus activities.
- Classes that were offered on campus prior to the pandemic will be back on campus, including liberal arts and sciences.
- Classes that were previously delivered via distance learning technologies will continue to be online.
- Where applicable, online programming and services may be made available to students who cannot readily access campus.
Most staff members will be working on campus full-time by July 15, 2021.
The safety of students and employees remains the college's top priority. The college will continue to follow CDC and Minnesota Department of Health guidelines. We will be prepared to adapt our plans if the situation changes.
Mask Up - Back Up - Wash Up - Check Up - Check In
- Masks or cloth face coverings are required on campus
- Observe six feet of physical distancing
- Practice good hand hygiene and keep surfaces clean
- The daily COVID-19 Self-Assessment is required if coming to campus
- Check in with your family and friends to support one another
At this time, Minnesota State College Southeast is not open to visitors who are not students, faculty, or staff. Since many employees are currently working remotely, the college has expanded means to deliver student services by email, telephone, and Zoom video conferences. See the Student FAQ for more information.
COVID-19 Weekly Case Report
|Spring Semester 2021
as of 4/14/2021
|Fall Semester 2020
See the COVID-19 Case Reports web page for detailed week-by-week reporting and more information.
The CARES Act
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act was enacted in Spring 2020. Funding was distributed to help college students whose lives were interrupted, many of whom were facing financial challenges. These PDFs are posted in adherence to federal guidelines.