Welcome BACK TO CAMPUS in Fall 2021
Having safely delivered education on campus in Red Wing and Winona throughout the 20-21 academic year, the college is fully open in Fall 2021.
At this time, the only COVID-19 restriction that is in place is a mask mandate, due to high level of case reports in Winona and Goodhue (Red Wing ) counties.
MSC Southeast will be ready to meet the needs and expectations of students by offering face-to-face classes as well a full complement of campus activities.
The safety of students and employees remains the college's top priority. The college will continue to follow CDC and Minnesota Department of Health guidelines. We will be prepared to adapt our plans if the situation changes.
- Mask Mandate: Because our Red Wing and Winona campuses are located in counties that are categorized as high transmission by the CDC, we now require face coverings for all faculty, staff, students, and visitors, regardless of vaccination status.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 do not enter any campus buildings.
- Practice good hand hygiene and keep surfaces clean.
- See the FAQ page for detailed information.
- The CDC website offers additional quarantine guidance if you are sick or have been exposed.
The CARES Act
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act was enacted in Spring 2020. Funding was distributed to help college students whose lives were interrupted, many of whom were facing financial challenges. These PDFs are posted in adherence to federal guidelines.