Online Payment Instructions
How to pay your tuition online
- Log in to your eServices account with your StarID and password
- Click on Bills and Payment > Make a Payment
- Select MN State College Southeast.
- Enter dollar amount in the Payment Amount Box.
You will be redirected to the US Bank website for payment. Payment options include Visa/MasterCard/Discover and eCheck.
Print and save your payment confirmation.
US Bank will notify us that your payment has been made or if they have a problem processing your payment.
You can review your account balance by returning to your student account through eServices. If you have questions, contact Accounts Receivable at 507-453-1424.
How to check your fee statement
- Log into your student account through eServices
- Click on Bills and Payment > Account Detail
This will display a detailed listing of your account activity.