Quick Facts about Minnesota State College Southeast
Total number students served: 2763
Full-year equivalent enrollment: 1229.3
Percent female: 59%
Percent male: 41%
Percent students of color: 18%
Average Age: 25.8 years
Average Student-to-Teacher Ratio: 15:1
Degrees offered: Associate in Science, Associate in Applied Science, Associate of Arts, diplomas, and certificates
Largest programs: Nursing, Band Instrument Repair, Truck Driving, Computer Aided Design (CAD) Drafting Technologies, Accounting
Unique programs: Band Instrument Repair, Guitar Repair & Building, Violin Repair, Bicycle Design and Fabrication
Newest programs: Transfer Pathways degrees in Accounting, Business, Exercise Science, History, Pre-Social Work, and Psychology; Health Science Broad Field
Student activities: Student Senate, Student Music Association, Med Lab Tech Club, Cosmetology Club, Massage Therapy Club, Radiography Club, Chess Club, Equestrian Club, Phi Theta Kappa (PTK), Delta Epsilon Chi (Collegiate DECA), SkillsUSA
Housing: The college has no on-campus housing, but numerous rental units are available in Winona and Red Wing. Privately owned dorm-style housing is available close to both campuses. Housing for MSC Southeast students is also available through Winona State University in their on-campus dormitories.
More than 40 programs offer degrees, diplomas and certificates in several career fields: business & management; health & medicine; human services; liberal arts and transfer studies; musical instrument repair; technology; trades; and transportation.
- Newly remodeled, bright and inviting facilities, updated labs and student spaces
- Campuses in Red Wing and Winona, historic small towns located in the Mississippi River valley bluff country.
- A welcoming college environment offers small classes and instructors who know you by name.
- A. A. degrees, Transfer Pathways and MN Transfer Curriculum allow students to transfer credits to other colleges and universities.
- Students enjoy hands-on learning in clinical settings and labs.
- 95% of graduates find job placement in their chosen field.