The Winona campus is located on the south end of town, just off the corner of Highways 61 and 43. There are 3 public buildings on 71 acres. Sugar Loaf Bluff is just across Highway 43 from the campus. (directions)
- Winona's Main Campus features a spacious front lobby, a large book store, the Learning Resource Center, and the Student Commons. It also houses:
- General education classrooms
- Trade labs (Carpentry, Welding, Industrial Technology, CNC Machine Tool)
- Health and human services labs (Radiography, Nursing, Massage Therapy, Medical Laboratory Technician)
- The MSC Southeast Cosmetology Academy, which is open to the public for salon services.
- The Norris P. Abts Transportation Center is a newly-constructed, state-of-the-art facility housing Automotive Technology, Auto Body Collision Technology, Diesel Maintenance, and the Truck Driving programs.
- Tandeski Center is the home of Custom Training, Alumni, and MSC Southeast Foundation offices; corporate rental space is also available in the building.
Food Service: Hot and cold breakfast and lunch, including a salad bar, are available in the Student Commons when school is in session.