If you have earned college credit at another college or university, you may be able to transfer your credits to Minnesota State College Southeast. We are here to make transferring to MSC Southeast a smooth process. If you need assistance, consult with one of our Transfer Specialists (see below).
If you have attended college previously, please complete the following steps for admission to Minnesota State College Southeast.
- STEP 1. APPLY: Complete the online application.
- STEP 2. SUBMIT DOCUMENTS: Submit transcripts and proof of immunization.
- Submit official copies of any previous college transcripts. If you attended any college or university in the Minnesota State system, we will pull your transcript electronically (see a list of Minnesota State colleges and universities). You do not need to submit a transcript. Non- Minnesota State transcripts can be sent to:
RED WING CAMPUS
Holly Daley, Registrar
Minnesota State College Southeast - Red Wing
308 Pioneer Rd
Red Wing, MN 55066
Sarah Gatzlaff, Assistant Registrar
Minnesota State College Southeast - Winona
1250 Homer Road
Winona, MN 55987
- STEP 3. ASESS PLACEMENT: Determine which English and math courses are right for you.
- STEP 5. REGISTER FOR CLASSES: Connect with your advisor to select your coursework.
- STEP 6: FINANCIAL AID AND SCHOLARSHIPS: Finalize your financial arrangements and apply for scholarships.
More Information for Transfer Students
Please see the MSC Southeast Course Credit Transfer Policy for more information. View Board Policy 3.39 Transfer Rights and Responsibilities to understand students' and institutions' rights and responsibilities as they relate to transfer of credit.